To Read Tami's Story from the Beginning

Just CLICK HERE. Her blog begins on March 12, 2009 with a post titled "Tami's Myelodysplasia Diagnosis." Then at the bottom of each post, click on the words "Newer Post" located just below the comments section on each page.


Monday, April 26, 2010

Catching Up

Stacie here. Sorry for the lack of recent posts. I was sick with not one but two colds back to back. The first was really bad. Knocked me off of my feet for about 5-6 weeks. I was well for about 4 days then came down with a sore throat and another new cold that's lasted a couple of weeks.

During that time I had barely been posting here and in my own blog that I run for my company. Am finally well again and am playing catch up. I'll be calling Tami for an update, sharing some patients' updates, there have been both highs and lows in the past two months, and here's a great video I saw over on Team Haupt's website I wanted to share:

No comments:

Post a Comment