To Read Tami's Story from the Beginning

Just CLICK HERE. Her blog begins on March 12, 2009 with a post titled "Tami's Myelodysplasia Diagnosis." Then at the bottom of each post, click on the words "Newer Post" located just below the comments section on each page.


Sunday, October 25, 2009

An Update from Tami

An email from Tami:

"If you didn't know I'm back home. Got back almost two weeks ago. I'm doing overall pretty good except for my back. Being on prednisone after the transplant has left my muscles really weak so it doesn't take much to pull something. I pulled my lower back and now my sides of my back. I'm going through physical therapy and also seeing a massage therapist and acupuncture therapist. It definitely has helped but I've got a little ways to go still.

If I haven't talked to you in awhile, I'm still catching up on email and vmail. Its been just great hearing from everyone. Thanks for everyone's support these past few months. I couldn't have gotten through all of this without you."

No comments:

Post a Comment