To Read Tami's Story from the Beginning

Just CLICK HERE. Her blog begins on March 12, 2009 with a post titled "Tami's Myelodysplasia Diagnosis." Then at the bottom of each post, click on the words "Newer Post" located just below the comments section on each page.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

How Tami is Feeling

OH WOW everyone. Thank you so much for joining the Facebook Group and for keeping me posted on the arrival of some of your test kits. Just hearing the kits are making their way into the hands of those who care is very uplifting for me to read in my inbox.

Tami seems to finally be taking a slight turn towards feeling better, meaning her debilitating headaches are now more mild and her severe nausea is not as bad. She has been receiving many platelet transfusions for the past week+ but the update I received today is that her red and white blood cell counts have improved slightly.

For me it was the best "update" report I've received about her condition in 3 weeks. Hopefully she will continue to feel a little bit better day by day until her match is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment