To Read Tami's Story from the Beginning

Just CLICK HERE. Her blog begins on March 12, 2009 with a post titled "Tami's Myelodysplasia Diagnosis." Then at the bottom of each post, click on the words "Newer Post" located just below the comments section on each page.


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LOL Facebook is covered for now...


I received this message from a friend just now:

Oh, Stacie, I forgot to tell you. I invited all my Asian FB friends to your group. Then I figured the more exposure the better and invited everyone living in the US as well, and told them to pass the word. I didn't think you'd mind.

Another friend alerted the Asian diversity club members lists at her company not realizing that sending out such a request was considered Spam. So then she sent out an apology to everyone but was happy she did it because one person messaged her back that he would order the kit and get tested.

SO YAY!

Thank you so much. I have the best friends ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment