To Read Tami's Story from the Beginning

Just CLICK HERE. Her blog begins on March 12, 2009 with a post titled "Tami's Myelodysplasia Diagnosis." Then at the bottom of each post, click on the words "Newer Post" located just below the comments section on each page.


Friday, June 12, 2009

How Tami is Feeling

I'm going to give a call up to Seattle today to see how Tami is doing.

I do know that she's had some fun visits with family and friends since arriving at The Hutch. 

I do know that her testing has begun. A bone marrow biopsy was taken last week. I don't know how long we have to wait for the results. 

I do know other blood work has been done. I don't know the results.

I have to apologize for not being right up to date at the moment but the past couple of days I've been in mourning for a friend and Levi, a very sick pup that I and a team of friends helped to save a year and a half ago.

I'll try to post later today. Until then please keep telling everyone you know they can join the marrow registry for free until June 22nd. The Be The Match Marrowthon is underway!




Posted by Stacie (Tami's cousin)

No comments:

Post a Comment