To Read Tami's Story from the Beginning

Just CLICK HERE. Her blog begins on March 12, 2009 with a post titled "Tami's Myelodysplasia Diagnosis." Then at the bottom of each post, click on the words "Newer Post" located just below the comments section on each page.


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cupcakes, YUM!!

As you all know, Tuesday was Tami's Birthday!!! Most of the comments to our post on Tuesday wishing Tami a happy birthday indicated that everyone hoped Tami was able to have a little cake. Tami has had problems with her blood sugar levels so we weren't sure whether she would be allowed anything sweet.

I'm so happy to update you and let you know that Tami was able to eat a cupcake on her birthday. These cupcakes look so good I wouldn't be able to pick just one:)





I think I'd have to pick the last one, if I could only have one. Tami was able to go to Trophy Cupcakes in Seattle to enjoy her cupcake. I just wish they shipped across the country.

Happy Birthday, Tami! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy a cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment